EPF Balance Check, PF बैलेंस चेक नंबर, PF Balance Check Number, PF बैलेंस चेक कैसे करें, EPFO, UAN Login, UAN Passbook, PF Balance Check With UAN Number, EPFO Passbook, EPFO Login, PF Balance Check Without UAN Number, PF Balance Check Number, How to Check EPF Balance Online With & Without UAN Number @ epfindia.gov.in, by Miss Call Or SMS, Umang App, पीएफ बैलेंस कैसे चेक करे
PF Balance Check Without UAN Number:- Friends, if you are a member of EPFO, then you should know that how much money is being deposited in your PF account from your salary, you can check the balance of your PF account online in 4 different ways. You can get the information about the remaining amount in your farm through online, b. Through Umang App, C. Through SMS and D. Will be able to check through missed call. In this article, how to check PF balance, PF Balance Check Without UAN Number On Mobile, Missed Call Number & Online Check Process related information has been told.
PF Balance Check Without UAN Number On Mobile
Friends, if you are a government or non-government employee, then the provident fund is deducted every month from your salary. Because any company or organization in which more than 20 people work, then registration in EPFO is mandatory for that company. After this, about 12% from the salary of the employee and 12% amount is deposited in the PF account by the company.
And interest is earned on this deposit, after which the employee can withdraw it while retiring or leaving the company. You can check the amount deposited in your farm with your mobile number, UAn. Which you have been told in detail about checking with PF Balance Check Without UAN Number On Mobile in this article.
PF Balance Check Kaise Kare
Friends, if you are a government employee or work in any other company, then you can check the information about how much money is deposited in your PF account online from your mobile phone. And for the sake of information, Employees’ Provident Fund, or EPF, is vital to the financial well-being of the employee. This is a retirement account that receives equal monthly contributions from the individual and the employer.
That is, it is deducted from the salary you get every month, along with this you get tax exemption in it, which makes EPF account holders an attractive option to invest in it. If you are getting PF deducted from your salary, now you can check the balance of your EPF account online without UAN number. In which registered members on UAN portal can get their PF details by sending SMS to 7738299899 from their registered mobile number.
EPF Balance Check Highlights
|Name||PF Balance Check|
|Full Form||Employee Provident Fund Balance Check|
|Beneficiaries||An employee who is an EPFO member|
|Methods to check PF Balance||EPFO Portal, UMANG App, Missed Call, SMS|
|PF Balance Check Number||9966044425|
|PF Balance Missed Call Number||7738299899|
|EPFO Official Website||https://www.epfindia.gov.in/|
how to check pf balance
PF account holders can check EPF account balance in four different ways – online, through UMANG app, through SMS and through missed call. Members registered on UAN portal can get their PF details by sending SMS to 7738299899 from their registered mobile number. Fund organization by giving missed call on 011-22901406 from your mobile number registered with UAN. However, if you do not know your UAN, you can still check your EPF account balance
How to check PF balance online on the portal
Friends, even if you do not know your UAN, you can still check the balance of your EPF account, which you have been told in the following steps. In which it is told that how can you do EPF account balance online without UAN?
- First of all, you have to go to this link https://www.epfindia.gov.in/ of the official website of EPFO.
- After this the home page of the website will open on your screen. Which will appear like this.
- In the home page of the website, you have to go to the link of “Our Services”, in which you have been given different options.
- Here you have to click on the second option “For Employees” to check PF balance online.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. In which you have to click on the link of “Member Passbook”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Which will appear on your screen like this.
- In the next new page, you have to fill your UAN number and password.
- Now you have to log in by entering the captcha code below and clicking on the submit button.
- After this you can check your pf balance.
How to check PF balance through UMANG app
Friends, the information about how to check PF balance from UMANG app has been given below in step by step, so that you can easily check your PF account balance by downloading Umang app in your mobile phone.
- First of all, you have to download the UMANG app, for this you have to open the Google Play Store or App Store app in your mobile first.
- Download and install the UMANG app on your device. After this you have to open the app.
- After that click on EPFO option in the app
- Then choose Employee Centric Services.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Click on View Passbook option.
- Now, enter your UAN number and One-Time Password (OTP) which has been sent to your registered mobile number.
- After that click on the login button.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view all your EPF transactions, including withdrawals and deposits from both your current and previous jobs.
- In this way you will be able to check your PF balance through UMANG app.
|UPI Wrong Transaction Complaint Online|
|Hamraaz App Download – hamraazmp8.gov.in पर Indian Army PaySlip Download Kaise Kare|
|New Electricity Connection Online Apply|
|PM Kisan Yojana Balance Check|
|how to open account in post office|
how to check pf balance through sms
Friends, you can also check the balance of your PF account by sending SMS, both the PF balance check SMS number and the method of sending SMS to these numbers have been explained in detail below.
- First SMS to 7738299899 in your mobile phone.
- The text will be sent using the format “EPFOHO UAN ENG”.
- In SMS, you need to select your chosen language of communication.
- To do so, simply enter the first three letters of your chosen language. Use the first three letters of the word “English” (EPFOHO UAN ENG) to receive updates in English, EPFOHO UAN MAR to receive message updates in Marathi, etc.
- The service is available in Bengali, English, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada and other languages.
- In this way, you can check your PF balance through SMS by sending SMS to 7738299899.
how to check pf balance by missed call
You EPF member can also use missed call from your registered cellphone number to check your balance. However, to use this service, the employee’s Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar and bank account number must be linked to their UAN. Follow the steps given below to know how to check PF balance through missed call.
- First of all give missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile phone
- After giving a missed call, you will receive an SMS containing your PF details.
- In this way, you will be able to check the balance of your PF account by giving a missed call.
How to check PF balance online without UAN
- Visit the official website of EPFO https://www.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Now press the link “Click here to know your PF balance”.
- EPFO link will take you to a new page.
- You will reach epfoservices.in.epfo.
- Now, enter your state.
- Mention EPF Office.
- Enter your installation code.
- Punch in your PF account number, name and registered mobile number.
- Click on the acknowledgment box and press “I agree”.
- Now you can check your pf balance.
At what percentage is PF deducted?
Fund organization by giving missed call on 011-22901406 from your mobile number registered with UAN. However, if you do not know your UAN, you can still check your EPF account balance. And the Central Board of Trustees, the apex decision-making body of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), in its last meeting in Srinagar, had decided to fix the interest rate at 8.5 per cent for 2020-21.
FAQ about pf balance check
Q: How to check PF balance?
Ans:- PF Subscriber can check EPF account balance in four different ways which are through online, b. PF balance can be checked through Umang App, C. through SMS and D. through missed call.
Q: How to check PF balance online?
Ans:- You can click on the option of Member Passbook by clicking on the link “For Employees” on the EPFO website. Now you can check your pf balance online by logging in by entering your uan number and password.
Q:- What is PF Balance Check Number?
Ans:- To check your account balance, give a missed call on PF Balance Check missed call number 011-22901406. After this, PF details will be sent to your number via SMS.
Q:- pf balance check missed call number
Ans:- To check PF balance, send sms to these missed call numbers:- 7738299899.
Friends, how to do PF Balance Check in this article?, EPF Balance Check, PF Balance Check Number, EPFO, UAN Login, UAN Passbook, PF Balance Check With UAN Number, EPFO Passbook, EPFO Login, PF Balance Check Without UAN Number, PF Information related to Balance Check Number, How to Check EPF Balance Online With & Without UAN Number @ epfindia.gov.in, by Miss Call Or SMS, Umang App, has been given. If you have liked the information related to how to do PF Balance Check given in this article, then definitely share this post with all your friends.