krushak odisha beneficiary list, krushak card download, krushak odisha benefits, krushak sathi list, krushak odisha registration, krushak odisha farmer registration list, krushak id, krushak sathi list, Krushak Odisha Portal Registration, krushak odisha Login, Krushak Odisha Eligibility, Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village Wise, krushak odisha Online, krushak.odisha.gov.in Login
Krushak Odisha Portal Registration: Krushak Odisha Portal has been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik, with the aim of providing online information about schemes and other services to the farmers of the state and with the aim of reducing paperwork. Through this portal, the benefits of various schemes and services will be provided to the farmers online. Information related to Krushak Odisha Portal Kisan Registration, Krushak Odisha Portal Login, Benefits, Beneficiary List, Eligibility and Documents has been given to you in this article.
Krushak Odisha Portal Registration
Krushak Odisha is an authentic database of 49.5 lakh (till now) farmers including small, marginal, and landless cultivators and agricultural labourers. The information of all farmers in the database such as residential details, land details, crops cultivated, livestock reared, and fisheries practised has been verified by government extension workers.
Aligning with the Government of Odisha’s 5T vision of governance, the database will reduce the paperwork for the farmers and will make it easy for them to access schemes and services, and will enable proactive services like extension, and customised advisory. The vision of Krushak Odisha is to create a golden record of farmers in the state which would become the core of all the Government to Farmers’ Interaction in the state to enable multiple use cases.
Features of the Krushak Odisha Portal
New Registration: Farmers who are not part of Krushak Odisha yet can easily register themselves online on the Portal. Assistance for new registration can also be availed through a Mo Seba Kendra near you.
Data Update: Farmers who are already registered on Krushak Odisha can update their latest details online on the Portal. Details such as residential address, bank details, cropping land details, crops grown, livestock reared, aquaculture practised, and forestry activities can be updated on the portal. Assistance for updating the latest information can also be availed through a Mo Seba Kendra near you.
Details of Odisha Krushak Portal
|Portal Name||Odisha Krushak Portal|
|Under||Government of Odisha|
|Benefits||Krushak Card, Sathi List, Registration, Login|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, Landless Cultivators, & agricultural laborers|
Krushak Odisha Portal Benefits
ma Krushi: Ama Krushi is the government’s free agricultural service for customised and personalised agricultural advisory throughout the season. Enrolled farmers will receive weekly calls on their mobile phones with advisories on farming practices, crop and livestock management, weather advisories, pest attack prevention, disease management etc. Farmers can also call on 155333 to talk to a live call centre operator for getting their farm-related queries resolved.
Schemes & Services: Access to an online single window platform for the application of government schemes and services of the agriculture and allied sector. Relevant information such as guidelines and eligibility criteria for all schemes is available on the platform. Farmers will also be able to track the real-time status of their applications.
Krushak Odisha Portal Objectives
Krushak Odisha Portal has been launched by Honorable Chief Minister of the state, Naveen Pathanayak, with the objective of providing better online services to the farmers. So that farmers can get better service. 14 services under ORTPSA, ‘Krishak Odisha’ database, ‘Ama Krushi’ call center and efficiency: employee incentive program are included.
Benefits of Krushak Odisha Portal
- With the launch of Krushak Odisha Portal, all the farmers of the state will get better information related to schemes and other services online.
- Personal accident insurance for Odisha residents between the age of 18 to 50 years by Krushak Odisha will range from 2 lakh to 12 lakh.
- To get personal accident insurance, the beneficiaries must have a savings account.
- Registered beneficiaries from Krushak Odisha will get Rs 2 lakh as life insurance benefit.
- Through the Krushak Odisha portal, pucca houses worth Rs 2 to 57 lakh will be made available to all the landless farmers in the state.
- Odisha government will give 10 lakh rupees every year to small farmers and farmers who do not have land
- If the farmers do not have land, then the government will give you 10 lakh rupees to help them find work.
- No interest will be charged on loans above Rs 50,000 for agriculture under Krushak Odisha.
- More than 30 lakh small and poor families from Krushak Odisha will get Rs 10,000 for rabi and bad weather.
Krushak Odisha Portal Eligibility
- To qualify, applicants must be Odisha residents.
- This program requires a bank account.
- State or federal employees can’t apply.
- This plan requires a BPL Card.
Documents required for Krushak Odisha Portal
- farmer’s aadhar card
- savings bank account
- mobile number
- age certificate
- identity card
- income certificate
- land papers
Krushak Odisha Portal Registration Process | krushak.odisha.gov.in
- Firstly applicant visit the official website of Krishak Odisha Portal.
- Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- In which you will have to enter your Aadhaar number on the Register/Login section of the homepage.
- After this a form will appear for the application.
- Fill the application form with your information.
- When you enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to that number.
- Enter OTP and review the given information carefully.
- Now choose Register from the menu.
Krushak Odisha Portal Login Process | krushak.odisha.gov.in
- First of all go to the official website of the portal.
- Click on Login on the home page of the site.
- There a new page will open and you will have to enter the Aadhaar number
- An OTP will be generated on the mobile number as per your record.
- After entering the one-time password, select the login option.
- In this way you will be able to login Krushak Odisha.
How To Check Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List
- First of all go to the official website of Krushak Odisha Portal.
- Next you have to select the beneficiary list from the menu on the home page of the website.
- On the next page, you need to enter your District, Block or ULB and GP.
- After entering you have to select View.
- Now Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List will appear on your screen.
- From here you can check your name in Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List.
How to Submit a Complaint using Odisha Krushak Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Krushak Odisha Portal.
- Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- In this you will see the online complaint application form link. Click on it.
- Choose here, do you want to make a complaint?
- You must fill out the complete form and submit it, so be sure to include your name, the type of complaint, and any other information specifically requested.
- Click on the Submit button to formally submit your complaint.
How to check complaint status on Krishak Odisha Portal
- First of all you have to go to the website of Krishak Odisha Portal.
- Next you have to click on the Online Grievance Application Form link on the home page.
- After that, select Track Your Application from the menu on the following screen.
- A new page will appear where you can enter your Aadhaar or token number.
- Click ‘Show’ when the form is complete.
- A window will then appear showing your status.
Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village Wise
- You must click the link to the official website to access this list.
- Then, on the website’s main page, you must click “Beneficiary List.”
- You must input your district, block or ULB, and GP on the next page.
- Once inside, you must choose View.
- The PDF Beneficiary List will open when you click it.
- You may then quickly inspect it.
Krushak Odisha Portal Toll Free Number
Farmers enrolled on the Krushak Odisha Portal will receive weekly calls on their mobile phones with advice on agricultural practices, crop and livestock management, weather advisories, pest attack prevention, disease management, etc. Farmers can also call 155333 to speak to a live call center operator to get their fields. Related questions resolved.
Head Office -Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment
Krushi Bhavan, Keshari Nagar,
Email ID- [email protected]
Helpline Number – 155333
FAQ’s-Krushak Odisha Portal Registration
Q:- How can I check my status?
Ans:- By entering the Aadhaar number in the Krushak Odisha portal, you can check your status.
Q:- How to register farmer on Krushak Odisha Portal?
Ans:- By entering your Aadhaar number, you will receive an OTP on your Aadhaar registered mobile number, then you can proceed with registration.
Q:- How to login on Krushak Odisha Portal?
Ans:- You can login through the website by entering the Aadhaar number after which you will receive an OTP on your primary mobile number. You need to enter the same OTP and then Click on Login button.
Q:- How to update my demography details?
Ans:- After login, there will be a profile dashboard, here you can see the demography details, you can click on view/edit to update your demographic details.
Q:- Do I have to submit any documents during registration?
Ans:- Yes, you have to upload documents like, Photograph Caste certificate – only in case the Barcode id entered for SC/ST & OBC in the Demography detail section is not validated) Sale deed – only in case you are a share cropper or have no relation with the plot land owner.
Q:- How to update my land details?
Ans:- Under Crop Detail, each land parcel detail could be updated . Enter the demography detail, Khata No & Plot No of each land parcel. Once its validated from Bhulekh, further details could be updated.
Q:- Will I get an acknowledgement slip on my registration on Krushak Odisha?
Ans:- Yes, after clicking on submit button, an application ID will be generated for acknowledgement and future use.
In this article you will get krushak odisha beneficiary list, krushak card download, krushak odisha benefits, krushak sathi list, krushak odisha registration, krushak odisha farmer registration list, krushak id, krushak sathi list, Krushak Odisha Portal Registration, krushak odisha Login, Krushak Odisha Eligibility , Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village Wise, krushak odisha Online, krushak.odisha.gov.in Information related to Login has been given.