Odisha Safal Portal Registration, safal login, safal exam login, safal agriculture loan, safal odisha loan, safal app, safal portal registration, safal school portal, safal portal full form, safal odisha toll free number, safal odisha portal login, safal portal odisha gov in, Safal Portal Application Status Check, Safal Portal Apply Loan, safal agriculture loan Apply, How To Apply For safal agriculture loan
Odisha Safal Portal Registration 2023: The Odisha government has launched an online portal named Odisha Safal Portal to ease the loan facility to the farmers of the state, and it was launched on October 26, 2022, by the state’s CM Naveen Patnaik. Through the common credit portal, the farmers and agri-preneurs can access 500+ loan products offered by 40+ banks. In this article, you have been given information related to Odisha Safal Portal Registration, Odisha Safal Portal Login, Agriculture Loan, Apply Process, Document and other Odisha Safal Portal.
Odisha Safal Portal Registration 2023 | Safal Login
Odisha Safal Portal is a one-stop solution for farmers and agri-entrepreneurs to avail formal sector loans from Public Sector Banks, Private Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, Odisha State Cooperative Bank and Small Finance Banks. Through the Common Credit Portal, farmers and agri-entrepreneurs can access 500+ loan products offered by 40+ banks.
Because success in modern farming depends on a proper combination of finance, management and marketing which is mainly driven by credit. The basic role of loans in agriculture and allied sectors is to provide capital to acquire any type of productive assets, land, machinery, etc., making loans ideal for farmers and agri-entrepreneurs to set up or expand their practices Is. They can apply for loans online, track loan applications submitted and receive regular notifications on their application process.
Safal Odisha Portal 2023
To ensure access to formal credit to farmers and agri entrepreneurs and improve the visibility of credit pipeline across stakeholders, a common credit portal for the agriculture and allied sector was conceptualised. SAFAL (Simplified Application for Agricultural Loans) is a one-stop solution for farmers and agri entrepreneurs to avail formal sector credit from public sector banks, private sector banks, regional rural banks, cooperative and small finance banks.
Through SAFAL, the farmers and agri entrepreneurs can access 300+ loan products offered by 40+ public sector banks, private sector banks, regional rural banks, Odisha state cooperative bank and small finance banks. Some of the key features of the portal are Online Application facility for the applicants, application tracking, real-time notification, configurable and model Detailed Project Reports (DPRs), pre filled loan forms through validated Krushak Odisha database, online. application processing and visibility of demand and pendency.
Odisha Safal Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the portal||Odisha Safal Portal|
|Launch by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers and agro entrepreneurs of Odisha state|
|Objective||Help Agriculture industry to grow and stabilize|
Features of the Odisha Safal Portal
- Online Application: User-facing web portal and mobile app to apply for and process the loan products offered by 20+ banks in the agriculture and allied sector. Relevant information such as guidelines, and model DPRs for all loan products are available on the platform.
- Status Tracking: Applicants can track the real-time status of their applications on the portal or the app using their mobile number. They can know at what bank-level their application is and who is responsible for processing the next stage of their application.
- Proactive Status Notification: Applicants also get notifications via SMS and/or E-mail as their application is reverted, sanctioned or rejected at each stage. They are also informed about any activity that needs to be undertaken at their end.
- Online Application Processing: End-to-end processing of applications is enabled online on the web portal and mobile app for each bank level.
- Common Portal: The Odisha Safal portal is a single portal for accessing all bank loan products available for farmers and agri-preneurs across agriculture and allied services.
Safal Odisha Portal Objective
The main objective of starting Safal Odisha Portal by the Government of Odisha is to provide capital for acquiring any type of productive assets, land, machinery etc. The basic role of loan in agriculture and allied sectors. Safal Odisha Portal is a one-stop solution for farmers and agri-entrepreneurs to avail formal sector loans from Public Sector Banks, Private Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, Odisha State Cooperative Bank and Small Finance Banks.
Advantages of the portal Odisha Safal Portal
- Easier loan application process
- Better visibility on the type of loan products offered by banks
- Ability to prepare quality DPRs by referring to model DPRs available on the portal
- Handholding support by the govt to loan-seeking farmers and agri- entrepreneurs
- Access to a large pool of loan seekers
- Better quality applications because of the provision of model DPRs to farmers
- Visibility of the status of loan applications from the branch to the headquarter level
- No need for manually digitising sanctioned applications into the Core Banking System
- Access to the independently calculated Agri-credit score of the loan seeker.
Odisha Safal Portal Eligibility
Eligibilities required under the portal are:
- User must be a farmer or agri-entrepreneur.
- User must be from state of Odisha
- Ages may differ from scheme to scheme.
Odisha Safal Portal Documents Required
- Documents for the portal are:
- Users must have their own aadhar card.
- Users Mobile number.
- Email id
Safal Odisha Portal Registration
If you are an existing Krushak Odisha user, you can directly log in to the credit portal following the login procedure. If you are an agri-preneur, Select Register and click on agri-preneur, Enter the aadhar number, Name, email id, and phone number and then click on verify button to the right of the phone number. Enter the OTP received on the phone number and click on the register button. You will receive an SMS/E-mail notification stating you have been successfully registered on the credit portal.
Process of Odisha Safal Portal Registration 2023
To register on the portal, please follow the procedures outlined below:
- Visit the website for the official website of the Odisha Safal portal. The home page will load.
- On the homepage, the register now option is located at the top of the menu. Click the button.
- A new page with a form will load.
- On the new page, you must input your Aadhaar number initially.
- Then provide your cell phone number and email address.
- And then click register.
- You will be registered successfully on the oh my portal.
Odisha Safal Portal Login
- Visit the official Odisha Safal portal website. The landing page will load.
- The Login now option is located at the top of the menu on the homepage. Press the button.
- You will have the option of logging in as a farmer or agricultural entrepreneur aur officer.
- If you are a farmer or an entertainer, click on the first option.
- A new web page will load.
- There, you must decide whether you are a farmer or an agri-entrepreneur.
- You must enter your Aadhaar number and click the login button if you select Pharma.
- I must enter your mobile phone number before clicking the login button.
- You will then be successfully logged in.
How to Apply for Loan at Odisha Safal Portal
- Visit the official Odisha Safal portal website. The landing page will load.
- Click on apply now link on homepage.
- A new page will open.
- Select District , select block, and then select bank.
- Then click on the submit button.
- All the listed banks who can provide loans will be displayed according to the preferences of your entered locality.
- Then choose any bank displayed.
- Then you will be displayed with different segments and you can click on them to see the eligibility by clicking on them.
- Then you can click on the selected segment and then click on apply for loan option.
Odisha Safal Portal Application Status Check
- Visit the official Odisha Safal portal website.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- On the homepage, you will find application status box.
- Enter the application reference number.
- Now click on the Check Status option.
Safal Odisha Portal Login
- Existing Krushak Odisha user login: Please enter the aadhar number or phone number (registered on Krushak Odisha), enter the OTP received and click on login.
- Agri-preneur login: Please enter your registered phone number, enter the OTP received and click on login.
- Bank/Department: Please enter your username and password to log in to your account.
How To Apply For Safal Agriculture Loan
- After logging in click on the Bank loan products tab and then select the district, block and bank in which you want to apply.
- Click anywhere on the Bank logo in which you wish to apply
- Subsequently, click on the apply button against the relevant bank loan product you want to apply for
- You can also click on the view details buttons to know more about the bank loan product.
How to download the sample DPR?
- On the home screen, click on the DPR tab.
- On the landing page, select Directorate and the Sector and click on Submit.
- The required DPR will appear on the screen, click on Download Sample DPR to access the file.
How to generate a DPR on the Safal portal?
- After logging in, click on the DPR button > Generate DPR.
- On the landing page, the DPR input form appears, enter the relevant details and click on submit.
- Detailed Project Report will be generated. It can be downloaded and accessed from the My DPR section.
What is the approval process after the submission of my application?
- Once the applicant submits the application, it is received by the branch manager.
- Based on the levels in the hierarchy of a bank, the application is marked up to the higher level banks and banking officials.
- The application can be reverted, sanctioned or rejected.
How to track applications?
- After submitting the application you will get an Application Reference number.
- You can enter the Application ID in the ‘check your application status on the home page to check the status of your application.
- SMS alerts will also be sent to you at each step of the application after submission.
FAQ’s- Odisha Safal Portal Registration
Q:- How do I know which form to fill for which bank loan product?
Ans:- Once you select the Bank and the bank loan product, post clicking on ‘Apply’ you will be redirected to the form which can be filled by you in order to apply for the loan.
Q:- Can I save my application and submit it at a later time?
Ans:- Yes, you can save the application as a draft and you can continue the application whenever you click on the apply button for that bank loan product again.
Q:- Will I receive any notification at different stages of the application?
Ans:- After each step, you will be sent an SMS and an Email notifying you of the status and next steps that require any verification or activity.
Q:- Can I apply again if my application got rejected the first time?
Ans:- Yes, you can apply again after incorporating the reason given for rejection as the feedback to the same bank or to a different bank, as per your choice.
Q:- Is there any online or telephonic support available?
Ans:- Support email id – [email protected] / Toll-free helpline number – 155333
Q:- What is a Detailed Project Report?
Ans:- A detailed project report(DPR) is a blueprint of a project with an extensive and elaborative outline of a project, which includes essential information such as the resources and tasks to be carried out in order to make the project turn a success. Components included in a DPR are profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, bank loan repayment break-up, etc.
In this article you will find Odisha Safal Portal Registration, safal login, safal exam login, safal agriculture loan, safal odisha loan, safal app, safal portal registration, safal school portal, safal portal full form, safal odisha toll free number, safal odisha portal login Information related to safal portal odisha gov in, Safal Portal Application Status Check, Safal Portal Apply Loan, safal agriculture loan Apply, How To Apply For safal agriculture loan has been given.