ts bpass building permission download, ts bpass building permission rules, tts bpass, building permission telangana, municipal permission for house construction in telangana, dpms telangana, telangana building rules 2023 pdf, ts building permission status, ts bpass building permission charges, ts bpass citizen registration, ts bpass portal login, ts bpass full form, application status
Haw To Apply For Building Permission in Telangana: In a bid to provide faster approvals for residential developments in the state of Telangana, the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) has discontinued its Development Permission Management System (DPMS) in February 2021 and will be replacing it with the Telangana State Building Permission Approval and Self-Certification System. had changed. Or TS Bpass tsbpass.telangana.gov.in is the official website for this. Read below to get detailed information related to Telangana building permit pass like highlights, benefits and features, documents required, application process, steps to track application status, login process, and many more.
TS bPASS 2023 | Apply For Building Permission in Telangana
Government of Telangana has enacted new Municipalities Act “Telangana Municipalities Act 2019” to improve compliance with laws by citizens, increase accountability among officials, eliminate corrupt practices with an overall aim of delivering effective services to people living in urban areas of the State by consolidating and providing for the constitution of Municipalities in accordance with part IX-A of the Indian Constitution.
This act also undertakes random audits and any citizen or official deviating from the rules will be penalized. Government of Telangana in tune with the Telangana Municipalities Act, 2019 has launched/introduced TS-bPASS, a single integrated platform for processing of various permissions required during development of land and construction of buildings through self-certification system. It is also designed to provide the services within stipulated timelines.
TS bPASS Salient features | ts bpass building permission download
- For plot size up to 75 square yards and the construction of ground or ground plus one floor (Residential) no building permission and occupancy certificate is required. Applicant is required to register with token of Rs.1.
- For plot size up to 500 square meters and height up to 10 meters (Residential) instant building permission approval through online self-certification.
- For plot size above 500 square meters and height above 10 meters (Residential & Non-Residential) there is single window system for obtaining multiple NOCs using Common Application Form and approval through online self-certification.
- Processing of tentative layout approval applications through online self-certification.
- Processing of Occupancy certificate for non-high-rise buildings constructed in plots above 200 square meters and less than 500 square meters & for high-rise buildings and buildings constructed in plots 500 square meters through online self-certification.
- Processing of Land use certificates and Land conversion certificates.
- Post verification of the permissions issued.
tsbpass.telangana.gov.in Portal Details in Highlights
|Full Name||Telangana State Building Permissions and Self-Certification System|
|Introduced by||Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MA&UD) division|
|Objective||to instantly approve any residential construction projects in the state.|
Objectives of Telangana Building Permission PASS
Telangana government has launched TS-bPASS, a single integrated platform for processing various permissions required during development of land and construction of buildings through self-certification system in line with the Municipalities Act, 2019 in the state. It is also designed to provide the services within the stipulated time frame. The plan is to fully implement the TS Bypass in the areas currently under GHMC authority. In the future, all residential and non-residential structures will be required to use the TS bPASS approval system, regardless of size.
Documents Required for TS bPASS
Some of the important documents required are as follows:
- Building Photograph
- Building construction map in PDF
- Building completion notice
- Copy of sanctioned plan
- Certificate of land valuation
Other Documents Required for TS bPASS based on Conditions
Some of the other documents required based on conditions are as follows:
- Property tax receipt, if property tax is paid update
- Site photographs, if work commencement on site
- VLT tax receipt, if VLT is paid for the last 3 years
- Building Plan approval document, if approved Building Plan
- Market Value Certificate If SRO data is not available
- Ownership document/ Link document registered before 28-10-2015, if open plot or piece of land
- Ownership document/ Link document registered before 28-10-2015, if the unapproved layout
- Layout approval document, if approved layout
- Ownership Certificate from Concerned GP/ULB or Assessment Registration Certificate and property tax receipt, if Gramakantam/Abadi
- BRS approval document, if approved under BRS
- If construction before 1-1-1985 – Property Tax receipt/ Water Connection/ Electricity Bill (before 1985)
TS bPASS Certificate
As a single point of contact, TS-bPASS obtains approvals from numerous agencies, including the fire department, electrical board, traffic department, and planning department, to approve a building plan. To prevent late service delivery, departments that postpone authorization are also penalized. TS-bPASS issues an automatic certificate bearing the signatures of the relevant authorities after the application has been granted.
This certificate may be used to borrow money intended for building projects or to carry out construction-related tasks. It should be also noted that building approvals issued through the TS-bPASS system may be canceled by the commissioner within 21 days of the approval date if it can be demonstrated that the permission violated any rules or was the result of a factual error.
TS bPASS Stand out features
- ONLINE APPLICATION: Citizens can fill and submit the application online with required documents.
- SIMPLIFIED PROCESS: Citizens can obtain NOC from all the line departments using single Common Application Form.
- SAFE & SECURE: All transactions made on the website are encrypted and hence secure.
- 3-STEP PROCESS: Citizens can obtain permissions in 3 easy steps – applying, uploading and paying.
- FIRST OF ITS KIND: First government in the country to provide complete online services with no touchpoint.
- MOBILE RESPONSIVE: Citizens can access services through desktop, tablet and mobile by having active internet connection.
What is Self certification and where it is applicable?
Self-certification is declaration to be submitted by the applicant regarding the proposals and documents which are in conformity with rules and regulations. ‘Self-Certification’ system is applicable – For Individual residential buildings constructed in plot size upto 500 sq mts and height upto 10 mts and the proposal which is in accordance with the Master plan /Detailed Planning scheme / Local Area Plan and building rules. For Layout proposals which are in accordance with the Master plan /Detailed Planning scheme / Local Area Plan and Layout rules.
What are the Prerequisites for the ‘Self-Certification’?
The following will be the perquisites for the ‘Self-Certification:
- Online application form along with declaration duly Self-certifying regarding the size of the plot and floors and ownership document including EC and PDF document of proposed plan.
- Undertaking to be submitted with self –certification regarding personal accountability and liability in case of false declaration.
- Undertaking to be submitted regarding violations of sanctioned plan if any found, the Government or the Commissioner or the Agency authorized will take up the demolition without issuance of any notice.
After approval of layout, can I sell all the layout plots?
No, you can sell only 85% of plotted area. The layout owner shall mortgage minimum 15% of the plotted area with the concerned Municipality, as indicated in approved draft Tentative layout Plan This 15% mortgaged plotted area will be released by District Level TSBPASS Committee on compliance of the payment of necessary fee & charges and receiving copy of relinquishment mortgaged deed.
Steps to Apply for Building Permission in Telangana at TS bPASS Portal
To apply for Building Permission in Telangana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of TS-bPass i.e., https://tsbpass.telangana.gov.in/.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Online Services tab.
- After that, click on the Occupancy option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Click on the Building Completion option.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details.
- After that, click on the Save and submit button.
- Finally, your details will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Steps to Track TS bPASS Application Status
To track the TS bPASS application status, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of TS-bPass i.e., https://tsbpass.telangana.gov.in/.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Track Application option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, enter all the required information.
- After that, click on the Show Status and the TS bPASS application status will open on the screen.
TS bPass Portal Login Process
- Citizens first have to go to the official website of the portal https://dcrportal.telangana.gov.in/#.
- Click on the login button given in the home page of the website.
- In the next new page, enter your Username and Password for Sign in.
- After this, by entering the captcha code below, tick the button of I am not robot.
- You can do TS bPass Portal Login by clicking on Login in the last.
TS bPass Contact Details
For any other query related to the TS bPASS, feel free to contact on the below-given details from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST
Address: Municipal Administration and Urban Development
Government of Telangana
640, AC Guards Opposite PTI Building
Hyderabad – 500004
Email Address: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 040-22 66 66 66
FAQ’s-Apply for Building Permission in Telangana at TS bPASS
Q:- Which category of applications are applicable to apply in the correction module in TSbPASS?
Ans:- The Category of applications that can be applied under the TSbPASS Correction Module are as follows Instant Registration ,Instant approval ,Instant approval -Occupancy.
Q:- When can I make corrections to my application after submission in TSbPASS?
Ans:- You can apply for corrections to your TSbPASS application only after approval of the submitted Proposal in the TSbPASS Application for Instant Registration and Instant Approvals. In Generated Certificates, you can apply for the necessary changes for limited provided fields by using the correction module.
Q:- What type of errors can I correct using the correction module?
Ans:- Using the correction module, you can correct only typographical errors related to personal details in the application-related information only. for the following fields: – Applicant’s Full Name, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Complete Postal Address, Plot Details & Plot Address etc.
Q:- What type of document is required to be uploaded in the correction module?
Ans:- The Authentic valid ID Proof such as an Aadhaar Card etc., should be uploaded for change requests applied in the correction module.
Q:- Can I edit documents that I have already uploaded?
Ans:- No, you cannot edit documents that you have already uploaded and applied for a correction request.
Q:- What if I am unable to correct errors using the correction module?
Ans:- If you are unable to correct errors using the correction module, you can contact and reach out to the TSbPASS technical support team for assistance. Contact Number: 1800-599 22 66 & 040-22 66 66 66. Email Address ID: ts-bpass-supp[email protected] Hours of Operations: 10:00am to 6:00pm IST.
Q:- What is the fee to be paid for Corrections applied?
Ans:- Applicable amount to be paid is Rs.5000/- per application.
Q:- What is meant by TS-bPASS?
Ans:- Telangana State Layout & Building Permission Approval and Self-Certification System. In this system all the Layout & Building permissions are processed and disposed through Online.
Q:- What is meant by Single Window System?
Ans:- Single Window System is a facility to process all layout and building applications for permissions through online by streamlining the different processes and approvals (NOCs) in order to act as a single point of contact for requesting various services on submission of required documents and fees.
Q:- Applicability of Single window system?
Ans:- For Plot Size above 500 sq mts and height above 10 mts there shall be a Single window system and all commercial buildings, High Rise Buildings, Group Development Schemes, Group Housing, Apartment Complexes, Multiplexes, Non-residential buildings and other such constructions, which require multiple NOCs, one common application form shall be submitted through web based online system as prescribed.
Q:- What are the Prerequisites for Single Window System?
Ans:- The online application has to be submitted with all requisite documents as prescribed.
Ans:- The online system shall not accept the application unless all such documents are submitted. Such documents upon submission shall be examined by the single window committee set up for this purpose and shortfalls or incompleteness or cases where further information or clarification is needed shall be communicated to the applicant within 10 days from the date of submission.
Q:- What happens when there is no communication by the single window system?
Ans:- If no order is issued on the building application within the time prescribed, then the approval will be deemed to have been issued, as prescribed.
Q:- I have purchased the land of 5-00 acres which is adjacent to water body. Can I apply for layout permission?
Ans:- You can apply for layout permission in Self-Certification System it will examine by the District Level Committee headed by District Collector consisting of the members as prescribed including Irrigation Department and Revenue Department.
Q:- The land in conservation zone as per Master Plan, is it eligible for layout approval?
Ans:- No, according to the zoning regulations the layouts are not permissible in Conservation Zone.
Q:- My land is adjacent to High Tension tower line. Can I get Layout permission?
Ans:- Yes, as per the rules, the land below the tower lines, to the width of tower base shall be developed as Greenery and from the tower base, 10mts wide roads on either side shall be provided.
Q:- What is the percentage of open land/park and other requirements required for layout approval?
Ans:- In any layouts, you need to provide 7.5% for parks and playgrounds, 1.00% for social infrastructure, 1.00% for utilities such as water reservoir, septic tank/sewerage treatment plant, electric transformer, solid waste management etc., 0.5% for common parking space.
Q:- Whether the 25’-00” internal roads are permissible for layout approval?
Ans:- No, the minimum width of internal roads should be 12.00mts/40’-00” wide.
Q:- After approval of layout, can I sell all the layout plots?
Ans:- No, you can sell only 85% of plotted area. The layout owner shall mortgage minimum 15% of the plotted area with the concerned Municipality, as indicated in approved draft Tentative layout Plan This 15% mortgaged plotted area will be released by District Level TSBPASS Committee on compliance of the payment of necessary fee & charges and receiving copy of relinquishment mortgaged deed.
Q:- Whether the Municipalities/Municipal Corporations are empowered to sanction the layouts?
Ans:- No, the District Level TSBPASS Committee up to 2.50 Acres & State Level Committee above 2.5 Acres are empowered to sanction the layout.
Q:- My site is abutting to katcha road, whether the layout will be approved?
Ans:- Yes, but you need to form the WBM road at the time of release of Draft layout and to form the BT road along with internal roads before approval of final layout.
Q:- How to get the building permissions through TSBPASS?
Ans:- The applicant is required to upload the required documents as per the check list duly making initial fee of Rs. and DT&CP user charges through TSBPASS online system. i.e., (htttp//:tsbpass.telangana.gov.in)
Q:- Who can make registration and to pay Rs.1/- registration fee?
Ans:- In plot size up to 75 Sq.Yds and the construction of ground or ground + 1 upper floor is not required any permission, however the applicant need to register online through TSBPASS web portal and registration fee can be paid along with first property tax receipt.
Q:- I have purchased a plot of 150 Sq.m. in un-approved layout, Shall I apply for a building permission?
Ans:- Yes, You can apply for permission and get online permission through self certification system, but the sale deed documents registered on or before 28-10-2015 in old municipalities and registered on or before 30-03-2018 as per G.O.Ms.No.251 MA dt:14-10-2019, 261MA dt.29-10-2019 & 265 MA dt:08-11-2019 for newly constituted municipalities will only considered.
Q:- What are consequences if does not apply for building permission and layout permission?
Ans:- The District Level Force Committee headed by district collector will detect and take up the demolition of such un-lawful executed building / layout without issuing notice as per provisions of section 174 (4) of TMA Act, 2019.
Q:- I constructed G+1 in plot area of 200 Sq.m. with valid permission, shall I apply for Occupancy certificate?
Ans:- No, the issue of occupancy certificate in case of individual residential building in plots area upto 200 Sq.m. with a height of 7.00 m are exempted for applying occupancy certificate.
Q:- What is deemed permission?
Ans:- If the permission will not be issued with in a span of 21 days such permission will be treated as deemed permission.
Q:- My Neighbor has obtained the building permission by the submitted invalid documents and mis-represented the facts of statement, what will be the action?
Ans:- If the deemed approval has been obtained by mis-representing the facts or constructed the building rules, zoning regulations, master plan land use provisions etc.., such permission will be revoked by the Municipal Commissioner concerned within 21 days.
Q:- My plot is falling in the bed of water bodies like River, Vagu,Lake, Pond, Kunta, Nala etc. shall I apply for building permission?
Ans:- No, the plots falling in the bed of water bodies F.T.L. of like River, Vagu,Lake, Pond, Kunta, Nala etc.. as per notified master plan, such building applications cannot be considered for permission.
If the plot is abutting to a water body like River, Vagu,Lake, Pond, Kunta, Nala etc.,
Q:- can be building permission be issued?
Ans:- NOC required from irrigation and revenue departments.
In this article you will find ts bpass building permission download, ts bpass building permission rules, tts bpass, building permission telangana, municipal permission for house construction in telangana, dpms telangana, telangana building rules 2023 pdf, ts building permission status, ts bpass building permission charges Information related to ts bpass citizen registration, ts bpass portal login, ts bpass full form, application status has been given.