Ladli Bahana Yojana Registration, MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Payment, MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Online Apply, MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Status Check, How to apply in Ladli Bahana Yojana, How to fill Ladli Bahana Yojana form, Ladli Bahna Scheme Form Download, Ladli Bahana Yojana Document, Benefit Of Ladli Bahana Yojana MP, Ladli Bahana Yojana RS 1000, Ladli Bahana Yojana MP
Ladli Bahana Yojana Registration 2023:- Madhya Pradesh government has launched Laadli Bahana Yojana for the women of poor families of the state, in which every month an amount of Rs 1000 will be sent to the women’s bank account. Means the beneficiary women of Ladli Bahna Yojana will get Rs 12,000 annually. In this article, how to apply for Ladli Bahana Yojana and information related to Ladli Bahana Yojana online registration has been given.
Ladli Bahana Yojana Registration 2023 MP
Friends, on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched the Ladli Bahana Yojana scheme with the aim of providing financial assistance every month to the poor women of the state. In which under the Ladli Bahana Yojana, an amount of 1000-1000 rupees will be directly deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiary women every month through DBT. All women who want to take advantage of Ladli Bahana Yojana can fill the form under the scheme from March 8, 2023.
About Ladli Bahana Yojana MP
The main objective of starting the Ladli Bahna Yojana by the government is to make the women of the state self-reliant and empowered. And together the Ladli Bahna Yojana will be operated like the Ladli Lakshmi Yonna already started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Due to which, under the scheme, women of different categories will get the benefit of 1000 rupees monthly and 12 thousand rupees annually in the form of financial assistance every month.
|Scheme Name||MP Ladli Bahana Yojana|
|launched by||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|when was it started||29 January 2023|
|Objective||Empowering all the women of the state financially|
|beneficiary||women of the state|
|how much money will you get||1000 rupees every month i.e. 12,000 rupees per year|
|launched in which state||in Madhya Pradesh|
|application form start||March 8, 2023|
|how much money will it cost||About 60 thousand crore rupees will be spent in 5 years|
|Website of Ladli Bahana Yojana||Click Hare|
|how to fill form||Online|
|Ladli Bahana Yojana Form PDF Download||MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Form PDF|
Objective of MP Ladli Behana Yojana
MP Ladli Bahana Yojana has been started with the aim of making the women of poor families self-reliant and empowered in the state. Under the scheme, the government will give one thousand rupees every month to the sisters of the state to meet their financial needs. For which the government will bear an amount of 60 thousand crore rupees under the scheme in five years.
These women will get the benefit of Ladli Bahana Yojana
On Saturday, on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti, on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti in the state, the Chief Minister of the state, Shivraj has announced the launch of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahana Yojana for the sisters of poor families in the state under the Gaurav Divas and Narmada Puram Gaurav Divas program of Sehore district. Under the scheme all the women belonging to poor families will be given benefits.
But to take advantage of Ladli Bahana Yojana, women can register online from March 8, which women will register for Ladli Bahana Yojana. Beneficiary list of the names of those women will be issued after 2 months. In which women whose name appears in Ladli Bahana Yojana Madhya Pradesh, those women will start getting the first installment of Rs.1000 after two months of application.
When will the first installment of Ladli Bahna Yojana come
Friends, if the question is coming in your mind that when will the first installment of Ladli Bahna Yojana come. So let me tell you, application forms will be started from March 8 under the scheme. After this the women who will register under the Ladli Bahna Yojana. The application form of those women will be scrutinized by the officials of the department. In which the women who will be eligible under the scheme.
Ladli Bahna Yojana beneficiary list will be issued in the name of those women. After this, those women whose name will appear in the list of Ladli Bahna Yojana will be paid Rs. 1000 for the first installment of the scheme. According to this, the first installment of Ladli Bahna Yojana will be paid in the month of May.
Budget of Ladli Bahna Yojana
Friends, while starting the Ladli Bahna Yojana by the Chief Minister of the state, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, it has been said in the announcement that after starting the scheme, an amount of 60 thousand crore rupees will be spent under the scheme in the coming five years. And the women from whom the application will be received under the Ladli Bahna Scheme. Those women will get 1000 rupees every month as financial assistance under the scheme.
When will the application for Ladli Bahna Yojana start?
Friends, the women of the state who are interested in applying to take advantage of the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana, those women will have to apply under the scheme after March 8, 2023. Because the CM of the state has recently announced the launch of the scheme. Soon the official site of the scheme will be launched or women have to fill the application form through CAC center.
12,000 rupees will be given every year in Ladli Bahna Yojana
Madhya Pradesh government started a government scheme for women, every year the beneficiary women will get Rs 12,000 under Ladli Bahna Yojana. That is, under this scheme, women will be given 1000 rupees every month by the government. If there are two daughters-in-law in a family, then two daughters-in-law of that family will be paid an amount of Rs.1000-1000 every month.
Benefits of Ladli Bahna Yojana MP
- 1000-1000 rupees will be given every month to the women of the poor families of the state by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Women of the state will be paid financial assistance of Rs 12,000 annually under MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Under the scheme, if there are two daughters-in-law in a family, then under the Ladli Bahna scheme, an amount of Rs 1000-1000 will be deposited in the bank accounts of both the daughters-in-law.
- To avail benefits under the scheme, women can register from March 8, 2023. Beneficiary list will be taken out after 2 months in the name of women who have applied.
- Women whose name will appear in Ladli Bahna Yojana. Those women will be paid one thousand rupees every month by the government.
- The amount of one thousand rupees received under the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana will be deposited directly in the bank account of the beneficiary women through DBT.
Required eligibility for Ladli Bahna Yojana
- To avail the benefits of Ladli Bahna Yojana Madhya Pradesh, only the native women of the state will be eligible to apply.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory for the women applying to have a bank account, along with the woman’s bank account should be linked to her Aadhaar card.
- Only women from poor families of the state will be eligible to apply for taking advantage of Ladli Bahna Yojana Madhya Pradesh.
- Women fulfilling these eligibility can apply to take advantage of Ladli Bahna Yonna on 8 March 2023.
Documents required for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana
- certificate of residence
- Composite ID
- Aadhar card
- family ration card
- bank account passbook
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Passport size color photograph.
Ladli Bahana Yojana Registration 2023 | MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Online Apply
- How to apply for Ladli Bahna Yojana Madhya Pradesh? For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- After this, you have to click on the link of “New Registration” given in the home page of the site.
- After this, you have to enter the API Smug ID in the next page and click on the send OTP button.
- After this OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Samagra ID. You have to submit it by entering the OTP here.
- After this, the Ladli Bahna Yojana online registration form will open in front of you in the next new page.
- In which you have to fill all the information asked correctly such as name, Aadhaar card number, bank account details, mobile number, Samrag ID, income details, age, category, date of birth etc. information has to be filled correctly.
- After this, you have to create PDF according to the size of the document asked below in the form and upload it.
- After this, you have to click on the button of “Submit” given below, after that you will get the application number.
- With which you can check the status of your application. In this way you can apply online for Ladli Bahna Yojana.
How to see the list of Mp Ladli Bahna Yojana
- How to see the list of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana? For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- After this, you have to click on the link of “Beneficiary List” given in the home page of the site.
- After this, in the next page, you have to fill the requested information to see the Ladli Bahna Yojana beneficiary list.
- For example, after entering your district name, tehsil name, gram panchayat name and captcha code, you have to click on the link of “view list”.
- After this, the beneficiary list of Ladli Bahna Yojana will appear in front of you. In which you can see your name.
FAQ about Ladli Behna Yojana
Q. What is Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Ans:- With the objective of making women from poor families of Madhya Pradesh state self-reliant and empowering, the scheme is operational, under which women will be sent Rs 12,000 annually at the rate of Rs 1000 per month.
Q. How much money is available in Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Ans:- Under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana, 1000 rupees per month will be sent to the beneficiary women at the rate of 12,000 rupees every year.
Q. When will the Ladli Bahna Yojana applications start?
Ans:- Women can register online from March 8, 2023 to avail benefits under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana.
Q. When will the first installment of Ladli Bahna Yojana come?
Ans:- A list will be issued after 2 months of application under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana. Under which the beneficiary women will be paid Rs 1000 for the first installment by the month of May.
Friends, you have been told how to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bana Yojana in this article and how to check Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana payment status, beneficiary list, etc. If you like it then do share this post with all your friends.