E Shram Card 2nd Installment Check, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Release Date, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Kab Aayegi, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Check Online, e shram card 2nd payment list pdf, E Shram Card Dusri Kist Kab Aayegi, E Shram Card Second Installment List 2023, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Rs 1000, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance Check, Eligibility, Documents
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Rs 1000 Release Date: The government is preparing to send Rs 1000 for the second installment of the e-labor card to the bank accounts of the workers registered on the e-labor portal. And before this, almost all the workers of the unorganized sector who have been enrolled on the e-Shram platform till the third week of January, have received Rs.1000 for the first installment of the e-Shram Card.
Now rs 1000 rupees will be sent to them for the second installment of e-labor card. But for the second installment of E Shramik Card, the workers will have to fulfill all the conditions and criteria. In this article, you have been told the information related to E Shram Card 2nd Installment Release Date & Time, E Shram Card 2nd Installment RS 1000 Check.
e shram card 2nd installment release date
Workers holding e labor card of the country for a long time E Shram Card Dusri Kist Kab Aayegi 2023? are waiting for. Now very soon the wait of the workers for the second installment of e labor card is going to be completed because a big update is coming for the second installment for the e labor card holders that the list of workers to issue the second installment of e labor card has been prepared.
According to which the list of the names of the beneficiary laborers of the second installment of e-labor card has to be sent to the government by the department. After receiving the E Shram Card payment list, in the month of September 2023, E Shram Card Dusri Kist 2023 will be issued in the bank accounts of all E Shram Card holders of the country. In which financial assistance of Rs.1000 is going to be sent to the laborers in the second installment of e-labor card.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Rs 1000 Check Online Balance
- Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India has launched “Shramik Card Yojana” for all unorganized sector workers so that they can improve economically and get all Shramik Card benefits.
- Most of the workers in the unorganized sector have already registered themselves through the e-Labour portal.
- Additionally, those who have received their SHRAM cards and have done so by the third week of January will be awarded Rs 1000 as the first of their financial assistance. And now it is the time for E Shram Card 2nd Installment List 2023 which will provide additional financial assistance of Rs.1000.
- This becomes clear from the fact that the first credit consisted of a total of 2 months. As a result, the monthly payment for the month of February has also been given to the employees under first aid.
- Now the second installment of e-Shram will be sent by selecting the date of any one month of this year. But the government has not released any specific information about it yet.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Details in Highlights
|Card Name||E shram Card|
|Article Name||e-SHRAM Card 2nd Installment|
|The Second Credit Amount||Rs. 1000/-|
|Age Limit||15 – 59 years|
|Beneficiaries||Only registered beneficiaries can access the e-SHRAM page. / eligible laborers already enrolled in the scheme|
|Help Line Number||14432|
e Shram card 2nd installment date and time
The first installment was paid to the e-labor card holders of the country on January 5, 2022 for the first time. And the money for the installment of e labor card was sent to the bank accounts of more than 24 lakh e labor card holders. And now in June 2023, 1000 rupees will be issued for the second installment of e-labor card. Because E Shram Card holders are eagerly waiting for E Shram Card Dusri Kist.
Now the wait for laborers to get E Shram Card Dusri Kist is going to be completed very soon, in the next month in September, online payment of Rs 1000 for the second installment of E Shram Card is to be done, in which Rs 1000 for the second installment of E Shram Card will be available to 1 crore of the country. The department has prepared the list of names of workers for E Shram Card Dusri Kist, which are going to be sent to the bank accounts of more than 100 farmers.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Eligibility
- Those who have already participated in e-SHRAM and obtained the first credit will be instantly eligible for the second payment in 2023. According to the governing body, there have been no more adjustments regarding eligibility in recent times.
- Those who don’t have a site account must do so this month. They must be disorganized, however.
Required Documents for E-Shram Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Ration magazine
- The cell phone number and Aadhar number should be connected.
- Electricity bill
E-Shram Card Eligibility | E Shram Card Second Installment List
- Age requirements for E-Shram Card 15 to 59 years.
- Should not be an EPFO or ESIC member.
- Should not be a taxpaying citizen.
- Must be employed in the informal sector.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance Check through Mobile
- Call the toll-free number or visit the office of your bank to receive a passbook entry if you wish to check the balance on your shramik card for 1,000 roubles.
- You may also check the status using the official app Umang App, which can be downloaded from the app store or play store on your mobile device.
- Launch the application and register by establishing an account inside it.
- After that, you will be prompted to generate an MPIN number; create one and continue.
- Check the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) option and click it in the application.
- You will be taken to the next page of the PFMS, where you will have a variety of choices to choose from, including “Know Your Payment Status.”
- A new page will be shown to you.
- Enter the associated bank name, bank account number, and mobile phone number, then click the submit button.
- All information will be shown on your mobile device.
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance Check through a Website
- By going to the official website, you will be able to determine where you are in the process of completing the second part of the assignment.
- You will find the option to either login or register on the online portal that serves as the homepage. To access it, click on it.
- You may create an account by providing your cellphone number in the process.
- After you have established an account for yourself, you will need to log in.
- After successfully logging in, you will be presented with the choice of using the PMF’s new dashboard. You need to go to the pmss area and click on the option that says “Know payment link option.”
- After that, you will need to input the information about your bank account, including your bank number and mobile number, and then click the “Submit” button.
- After that, it will attend to all of the transactions that you have received from the government, in addition to the second payment if it has been deposited into your account.
e shram card 2nd payment list pdf Check Online
If you want to check the money of the second installment of E Shram Card, then you have been told step by step the information to check Rs 1000 of E Shram Card Dusri Kist, so that you can easily check Rs 1000 of E Shram Card. which is like this
Step 1. – First of all open any one browser in your mobile phone.
Step 2. – You have to search by typing https://web.umang.gov.in/ in the browser.
Step 3. – The home page of Umang portal will open on your screen. In which you have to create your account by clicking on the link of Register.
Step 4. – After creating an account, login to the portal by entering the login ID and password.
Step 5. – In the next new page, click on the link of “Know your payment”. And you have to select the name of the bank by entering your bank account number.
Step 6. – Click on the submit button below, E Shram Card payment status will open on your screen.
Step 7. – In this way you will be able to check both the second installment of E Shram Card and e labor card payment list pdf.
Other Links About E Shram Card | E Shram Card 2nd payment list
|e Shram Card Download|
|E-Shram Card 1000 Rupees List|
|E Shram Card Balance Check Online|
|e-Shram Card Update Kaise Kare|
|e Shram Free Ration Yojana|
|e Shram Awas Yojana|
FAQ’s-e shram card 2nd payment list pdf Download Online
Q – When will the second installment of E Shram Card come?
Ans – Those laborers who have both E Shram Card and Shramik Card will be paid online Rs 1000 for the second installment of E Shram Card in September 2023.
Q – When will the installment of E Shram Card 2023 come?
Ans- The second installment of E Shram Card will be sent in September 2023, the third installment of E Shram Card in September 2023 and the fourth installment of Shramik Card will be sent to Shamiko’s bank accounts by the month of December 2023.
In this article you will get E Shram Card 2nd Installment Check, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Release Date, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Kab Aayegi, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Check Online, e shram card 2nd payment list pdf, E Shram Card Dusri Kist Kab Aayegi Information related to E Shram Card Second Installment List 2023, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Rs 1000, E Shram Card 2nd Installment Balance Check, Eligibility, Documents has been given.