e District Assam Portal Registration, e district amtron, e District Assam Portal Login, e-form assam login, e district assam application status, e District Assam Portal Status Check, e district registration assam, umang assam, ssdg application status assam, e district certificate, caste certificate assam, e district project Assam, e District Assam Portal certificate Download, e District Portal Assam Login
e District Assam Portal Registration 2023: The eDistrict Assam Portal is a Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). eDistrict Assam Portal is being implemented by the Information Technology Department, Government of Assam. This project aims to improve G2C interaction experience between the government and citizens. It aims at seamless service delivery of services to the citizen by enhancing the efficiencies at the districts. You have been given information related to e District Assam Portal registration, certificate download, login, services in this article.
e District Assam Portal Registration 2023
e District Assam Portal aims to improve the G2C interaction experience between the government and citizens. The eDistrict Assam Portal is being implemented by the Department of Information Technology, Government of Assam. The project aims to improve the G2C interaction experience between government and citizens. It aims at seamless delivery of services to the citizens by increasing efficiency in the districts.
The objective of e District Assam Portal is to provide G2C service to all the existing 27 districts of the state. It will make government services accessible to the common man in his locality through internet, Common Service Centers (Arunodaya CSCs) and Public Facilitation Centers (PFCs) at DC, SDO and circle offices. it is envisaged
That electronic delivery of citizen centric services will ensure efficiency, transparency and reliability at an affordable cost to the citizens. Under the e District Assam Portal, front-ends in the form of Public Facilitation Centers (PFCs) have been created at the district, sub-division and circle levels. Village-level front-ends have been set up through Arunodaya Common Services Centers (CSCs) for delivery of services.
e District Assam Portal | edistrict.assam.gov.in Login
e District Assam Portal Benefits of infrastructure created in the form of State Data Center (SDC), State Wide Area Network (SWAN), State Services Digital Gateway (SSDG), Common Service Center (CSC) and other ICT infrastructure created by the State picks up. Under various initiatives and it is to be harmonized with e-District MMP. Line department applications already online and live, providing G2C services, are also being integrated into the e-District architecture.
e District Assam Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of the portal||Assam e-district Portal|
|Launched By||Government Of Assam|
|Objective||Online Services for Citizens|
|Benefits||online e-certificate facilities, etc.|
|Beneficiaries||All Peoples Of Assam|
About E-District Project Assam
The Government of India has provided Project Management Consultancy support through consultants for the e-District project. M / s. Wipro is working with the Assam e-District project as the State Project Management Unit (SPMU) and is responsible for finalizing work flows, bringing in necessary Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) and project visioning under the overall guidance of the State.
is responsible for. Level Apex Committee headed by Chief Secretary. M / s. Wipro has brought out “As is Report”, “Gap Analysis Report” and “To-be Report” which form the basic document on the basis of which the e-District application is designed and developed.
Objective of e District Assam Portal
The main objectives of the project are:
- To provide efficient delivery of services with superior service levels.
- Capacity building of field functionaries.
- To have access to efficient, reliable, transparent and accountable services.
- To reduce service time and cost for government and citizens.
- To enhance the perception and image of the government.
Benefits of e District Project Assam
Citizen access to services in an integrated manner at doorsteps (CSCs):
- Responsive, Transparent and Accountable Service Delivery
- Modernization and Automation of District Administration
- Empowerment of citizens
- Cost savings for citizens on account of
- Less number of trips
- Less waiting time
- Tracking status of Applications
- Savings per transactions
e District Project Assam
The E-District technical architecture is based on the N-tier architecture model. The application architecture follows industry standard protocols such as HTTP, SOAP and XML for integration with back end department systems. The e-District application that caters to G2C services is built on Java and is web enabled.
The application hosted at SDC is a work flow based software, where services are configured for different functionaries based on roles, responsibilities, type and level of access. Work flow is configurable at state level as well as district level. The e-District application business layer provides the following:
- Work flow, for facilitating approvals at various levels while processing a citizen request.
- Authentication of the citizen through Aadhaar/NPR
- PKI Support for facilitating the usage of digital signatures.
- Payment Gateways, to make the payments directly by using credit/debit cards/net
- Mobile services for communicating the updates to the citizen.
- Local Language Interfaces.
e District Assam Services
A core list of five categories of services has been identified at the national level which were implemented in the e-District project. The list includes Certificates, Government Dues and Recovery, Revenue Court Cases, RTI/ Grievances Cases, Certified Copies and Pensions.
As part of the State Wide Roll Out, five other categories of services are also identified and selected by the State Govt. A total of 53 citizen centric services have been identified for delivery through e-District in Assam. The list of identified services are.
e District Assam Services Name List
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Next of Kin Certificate
- Permission for Delayed Birth Registration
- Permission for Delayed Death Registration
- Income Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate
- Caste Certificate (ST/SC/OBC/MOBC)
- Application for Stamp Vendor Licence
- Renewal of Explosive Licence
- Permission for Special Events U/s 144 CrPc
- Permission for Fairs/Religious/Cultural Festivals/Loud Speakers/Rallies/Strikes etc.
- Application for Information under RTI
- a Application for First Appeal
- Public Grievances
- Application for Court Marriage
- Application for Marriage Certificate
- Certified Copy of Electoral Roll
- Certified Copy of Mutation Order
- Issue of Land Valuation Certificate
- Issue of Record of Rights (Jamabandi)
- Issue of Non Encumbrance Certificate
- Application for Registration of Deeds
- Certified Copies of Cause List and Judgments
- Assessment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees
- Application for Mutation
- Application for New Enrolment
- Surrender of Employment Exchange Card
- Application for Transfer of Enrolment to other Districts
- Application for Change of Name or Address or Age
- Application of Learners Licence
- Application for Driving Licence
- Application for Renewal of Driving Licence
- Issue of Duplicate Mark Sheet SEBA
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate SEBA
- Issue of Migration Certificate SEBA
- Issue of Duplicate Mark Sheet AHSEC
- Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate AHSEC
- Issue of Migration Certificate AHSEC
- Permission of Transfer of Property by way of Mortgage and Lease and Gift and Sale
- Issuance of Birth Certificate
- Issuance of Death Certificate
- Issue of Land Holding Certificate
- Issuance of Disability Certificate
- Application for National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Application for National Family Benefit Scheme
- Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Application
- Application for New FIC
- Application for Modification of FIC
- Application for Duplicate FIC
- Application for Surrender of FIC
- Payment of Municipal Tax
- Payment of Electricity Bill
Key components of e District Assam Portal
Under e-District project, Capacity Building has been one of the main focus area. Based on the roles and responsibilities of the government officials and staff at various levels, training programs have been designed and imparted under the project across the state in districts. The following training modules form the key component under e-District:
- Basic Computer Training
- Advanced Computer Training
- e-District Application Trainings
- Training on Use of Digital Signatures
- CSC Operator Training
e District Assam Eligibility
Eligibility for the e-district Assam portal is:
- Applicants must be from the state of Assam.
e District Assam Documents
The following documents are required:
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Proof of one’s date of birth
- Permanent residence certificate
- Ration Card
- Certificate of educational attainment
- Evidence pertaining to the BPL (if required)
- Photographic image suitable for passport use.
- Income certificate
- Identity documentation such as a PAN card, voter ID, or passport is required.
e District Assam Portal Registration Process
Amtron is a State Service Delivery Gateway that provides all services to the residents of the State. All the native people of the state can register by following the process given below to avail the e-district services.
- Open the official website of e District Assam.
- Applicants will be able to examine a section of e-District Citizen Registration on the portal’s homepage.
- Under the Registration area, website users will notice a section titled “Please Create an Account in the State Portal for e-District Citizen Registrations” Select the tab seen below.
- Applicants will be brought to the Sign-In page of the portal upon clicking the tab.
- Applicants are required to click the Create Account link on the page that loads.
- Applicants will be routed to the Create Account page upon clicking it. A signup page will open on this page.
- Applicants must provide some basic information on this page. It contains the applicant’s name, email address, gender, date of birth, and cell phone number.
- Applicants will also be required to choose a screen name. After submitting all of their information, applicants must validate the code by typing it into the designated box. Click the Save button situated on the page thereafter.
- Applicants will be redirected to the Sign In page after submitting this data successfully.
e District Assam Login
To successfully log in to this portal:-
- First, you must go to the official website. Following that, the website’s home page will be shown.
- You need to click on the “Login” option on the website’s main page. After that, a new page will load where you may input your login information.
- Now fill out the “Username” and “Password” on the displayed page, and click the login button.
- You may successfully log into this portal after clicking.
e District Assam Application Status Check
Overall picture of this procedure is: Official Website>Application Status
- To begin, you will need to go to the official website that is officially sanctioned. Following this, the home page of the website will load in front of you.
- You will see a link to the “Application Status” page when you go to the homepage of the website. Enter your application number.
- After you have entered the information, you will need to click on the “Status” option, and then the information that is pertinent to your situation will be shown to you.
e District Assam Portal Contact Us
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.(AMTRON)
amtronIndustrial Estate, Bamunimaidan,
Guwahati – 781 021, Assam, India
EMail: [email protected]
In this article you will get e District Assam Portal Registration, e district amtron, e District Assam Portal Login, e-form assam login, e district assam application status, e District Assam Portal Status Check, e district registration assam, umang assam, ssdg application status Information related to assam, e district certificate, caste certificate assam, e district project Assam, e District Assam Portal certificate Download, e District Portal Assam Login has been given.